Personal information we collect or obtain about you
The type of information we collect about you may include information such as:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them and what you clicked on);
- any other information you provide to us.
Contact form. When you contact us via the contact us form on our website, we collect your first name, last name, email address and any other information you provide to us in the ‘your message’ field. We may also collect your phone number if you provide it to us.
Information we obtain from third parties will generally be your name and contact details, but may include any additional information they provide to us, including (but not limited to) any of the types of information set out in the list above.
We may also obtain personal information about you from certain publicly accessible sources, including (but not limited to) the electoral register, online customer databases, business directories, media publications, social media, websites and other publicly accessible sources.
- you already have the information;
- providing you with the information would prove impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort;
- we are under an EU or EU member state law obligation to obtain or disclose the information which provides appropriate measures to protect your legitimate interests; or
- we are obliged to keep the information confidential as a result of an obligation of professional secrecy regulated by EU or EU member state law.
- if we intend to use your personal information to communicate with you, at the point when we first communicate with you;
- if we envisage that we will disclose your personal information to a third party, when we disclose your personal information to that third party (at the latest); and
- in any other circumstances, within a reasonable period after obtaining your personal information (and in any event within one month at the latest), taking into account the specific circumstances in which we use your personal information.